We had another ultrasound today to check baby Preston Banks' growth and they estimate that he weighs 5lb 7 oz already! Everything else is measuring right on track-my fluid level has stayed the same which is wonderful. But the best news was that Dr. Shipley said it looked like his heart had moved over a little bit toward the center and he could see a little more lung tissue! YEAH for more lung growth! Thank you so much for all of your prayers-we are SEEING them answered before our eyes! Please pray for our appointments on Wednesday to go smoothly and that we will get some answers to more of our "detailed" questions! I go back again for another ultrasound and we are going to keep praying to make it to 37 weeks! I celebrated this good news by getting a pedicure with a precious friend and having some much needed girl time-thank you Kelley. I needed that more than you know!
My "melt my heart moment" for the day: My dad and grandmother came to keep Mary Wallace and I was telling her goodbye and squatted down beside her. I kissed her and told her that I was going to see the doctor to check on brother...she reached over, patted my belly, then waved and said "Bye Bye baby Bwother...wuv you"...she is going to be the best big sister!
Praise God for the good news! You will be in our prayers. Thanks for the blog updates. It is good ot know that you and Baby Preston are doing well. Miss you. Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer Bouknight Jackson
Wonderful news and precious baby girl! As if Preston Banks wasn't lucky enough already to have you and Dan as his parents, he's got sweet Mary Wallace as his big sister!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing! I'm so glad that baby Preston Banks is doing well! Yay for more lung development!!! : )
ReplyDelete