Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Boy & Surgery Update

Meet Preston Banks Fitts...


So "Wonderfully Made" and absolutely adorable!
There is a possibility that surgery could be as early as 11 am. That's right this morning. He is doing really good! They did give him a little blood transfusion last night, but it sounds as if that was more in preventative in preparation for surgery so soon. Will let you know more when we know for sure about surgery. Keep praying!!!
~Brenna

8 comments:

  1. He is beautiful!! I'm rejoicing over the answered prayers so far and praying all day today for his surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God. He is beautiful! How amazing God is. What a blessing you have Elizabeth. I will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Will be praying for all of you and a successful, uneventful surgery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so beautiful!!! I will contiue to pry for a successful surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth,
    My lunch bunch group (Donna Culclasure, Sara Beckham, Becky Jackson and Joyce Stokely) had a special prayer for Preston Banks at lunch today. Just wanted you all to know he is being lifted up by so many! Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little boy! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad the survey went so well! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is supposed to be "surgery". My cell phone is trying to correct my spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He so sooo precious. So beautiful. So perfect! So glad he is doing well. Praise the LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete