Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Cited"

So Mary Wallace is a chatter box...maybe a little bit of an understatement since Daniel frequently looks for her mute button...but none the less the things that she says make me smile! This morning we were on our way to a friends house to look at clothes and here is how our conversation went...

Me: "Mary Wallace we are going to see your friends this morning while mommy looks at clothes, I need you to play nicely and obey mama"

MW: "Cited!"

Me: "What baby girl?"

MW: "Cited mommy, Cited play fends(friends)"...(a few seconds later)I wuv fends!"

She was excited about playing with her friends-And it was precious to see her with them! It made me smile and want to say to all of you-thank you for who you are in my life and all that you have done for our family! I'm "Cited" to see what God has in store for us!

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog b/c I get to hear these fun stories about MW and her sweet personality! I am 'cited to meet Preston and I bet MW is going to wuv him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Love that you are sharing these sweet stories that are so heart warming! I too am 'cited to meet Preston and to see how the Lord will be glorified through his story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that little girl, "Mama Wawwus" and are so cited to play with her anytime! And I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete