It's Brenna...
I wanted to give you all a little more info. They did not have to resuscitate him which is a huge praise. Dan and Elizabeth even got to hear him cry! They are putting him on the vent (this was part of the plan), which will help him to breath. We do not have his weight and length yet but will let you know when we do. Elizabeth did get to see her sweet baby boy and their family is going to be able to see him in the NICU very soon.
Please continue to pray that he remains stable and that Elizabeth gets to see him very soon! I will keep you posted as we know more.
GOD is so GOOD! Welcome to the world little Preston Banks!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you all. We'll continue praying for PB and family:) Love to you all:)
ReplyDeleteDawn D
Welcome to the world, baby Preston! Lots of prayers being said....
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I've read your story and prayers are definitely coming your way!
ReplyDeleteMeredith Maddox
Welcome to the world Preston Banks Fitts! We know you are strong and courageous. May you feel all the prayers being said for you, Mommy, Daddy, the nurses and the doctors. We thank God for hearing our prayers for you thus far and we praise him for all the progress you have made. Although we have not met officially, I am your Aunt Lesli and I can't wait to meet you soon. Hugs and kisses,
ReplyDeleteAunt Lesli, Uncle David, Kimberlee and Carr